Full-time (1-year contract)
- Support Compass’ System Performance Office by conducting data analysis and research
- Monitor client data for trends
- Develop and maintain dashboards and other data sharing tools
- Produce reports and infographics for various audiences
- Perform literature searches to support the delivery of evidence informed services
- Support Quality Improvement Initiatives
- Other projects as assigned.
- Recent post-secondary graduate in education related to data management and statistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience using PowerBI would be considered an asset
- Experience using statistical software such as SPSS or R
- Excellent communication skills and ability to organize work effectively to meet deadlines and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Knowledge of mental health, health care or business is considered an asset
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check required
We offer competitive salaries and a pension package. We request that all applicants submit their cover letter and résumé quoting job posting number 1665 not later than June 20, 2021, clearly indicating how you meet the qualifications and addressed to Human Resources.
Compass values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, and are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If contacted regarding this competition, please advise human resources of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
We wish to thank all applicants; however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.