Compass is a non-profit agency. Our purpose is to create paths for our young people to reach their full potential.
We are seeking a Psychological Associate to provide a broad range of psychological services for children, youth (including those with developmental disabilities), and families referred to Compass.
$43.00 – $54.46/hour
- Completion of Psychological Assessments for a wide range of mental health disorders;
- Provision of individual therapy, family therapy, and group therapy to children and their families;
- Clinical supervision;
- Psychological consultations;
- Post graduate level degree in Psychology (M.A.) required.
- Registered as a Psychological Associate in the Province of Ontario.
- Minimum of two years’ experience providing psychological services to children and youth with a wide range of mental health problems and/or global developmental disabilities.
- Knowledge of legislation governing children and adolescents.
- Demonstrated skills in assessment, diagnosis, treatment, consultation and clinical supervision.
- Capacity to work independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team is essential
- Ability to demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills in both official languages (English and French) is preferred.
- Position requires the ability to work flexible hours contingent upon client needs.
- Candidates must have a valid Ontario Class G driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle.
- Satisfactory Police Vulnerable Sector Check required.
- This position is a front-line unionized position.
This posting will remain open until filled.